DESCRIPTION: The tiramisu, an Italian black desert, is known to be worldwide in recent years. Because it is a dessert that gives happiness and energy, the Italians gave this dessert the name of the tiramisu which means "pull me up, lift me up". Here is an easy tiramisu recipe with an appetizing image and flavour!
- Prepare the tiramisu cream
- Soak the cake base
- Add the lobster cheese
- Place a layer of cake base on the service tray
- Soak the other layer of the cake with a coffee blend
- Cover the cake with the cream
- Stir on the cocoa pie cake
- Leave it in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Enjoy your tiramisu
- You will learn how to make a tiramisu
- You will learn how to follow a recipe
- You will understand measures
- You will learn improve house economics
SKILLS ADDRESSED :
After completing the activity you will achieve the following skills:
- Following a recipe
- Preparing the ingredients
- Improve your bakery
- House budget management
After completing the activity, the learners will achieve the following skills:
- Capacity of following a recipe
- Capacity to successfully prepare food to be ready
- Measuring portions correctly
- Improve healthy meals mentality
- Improvement of awareness about house economics
- Effective use of time
- Organizing, planning and developing an entire project
- 1 cup (8floz/225ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup (8oz/225g) mascarpone cheese, room temperature (see substitute idea below)
- 1/3 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto liquor or Brandy (optional but yummy!)
- 2 cups (16oz/450ml) espresso or STRONG coffee at room temperature
- 1 pack Lady Fingers (Boudoir biscuits/Savoiardi. Look for eggless if needed)
- Cocoa powder for dusting the top
- Beat whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Add in mascarpone cheese and amaretto (if using) and continue to whip to stiff peaks.
- Dip ladyfingers in coffee (and brandy if using) and place in an 8×8 pan to make the first layer – you can fit about 7 cookies in each layer. Don't let them soak as the will fall apart, just a quick dunk in the coffee is enough.
- Spread half of the whipped cream mixture on top of first layer of ladyfingers. Repeat process with second layer of ladyfingers and cream mixture.
- Dust the top of dessert with cocoa powder using a sieve. Refrigerate for about 2-4 hours (it gets even better in the fridge and is a perfect make-ahead dessert).