DESCRIPTION: With this project we have prepared to contribute to the recycling, instead of throwing away pet bottles, you can make a trash bin with these pet bottles. It will be our job to have a large number of plastic bottles of the same size for this. By doing so, you will have made a trash box and you will be evaluating the excess pet bottles.
- Get chipboards
- Paint the chipboards
- Glue the chipboards
- Make a rectangular box
- Cut and draw the symbols
- Start using the recycle bin
- You will learn how to re-use the old materials
- You will improve your creativity
- You will learn improve house economics
- You will help the protection of the environment
SKILLS ADDRESSED (minimum 5/ max 10):
After completing the activity you will achieve the following skills:
- Improve your fine-motor-skills
- Improve your awareness about usage of old objects
- Improve recycling and eco-friendly skills
- Improve your knowledge about house economics
- Improve your creativity
COMPETENCES (minimum 5/ max 10):
After completing the activity, the learners will achieve the following skills:
- Capacity of re-use of old objects wisely
- Improvement of awareness about house budget management
- Capacity of time usage effectively
- Improve recycle and ecologic mentality
- Organize, plan and develop an entire project
- Wait until the dyes are painted with green coloured acrylic paint and dry.
- Next, glue the chipboard parts together with a quick glue to form a rectangular box and divide the space between them.
- Cut and draw symbols on the label paper indicating "Glass, Paper, and Plastic".
- Paste the symbols on the recycle box.