DESCRIPTION: Researches have shown that organized life is more likely to bring happiness. In this activity, you will learn how to make an organizer out of a stool. A stylish organizer can be made to collect items at home in one place in bulk. In this way, bits and pieces and old stool in the house can be made use of.
- Get an old stool
- Paint the stool
- Put the bags to the feets of stool.
- You are ready to use your new organizer
- You will learn how to reuse the old materials
- You will improve your creativity
- You will learn improve house economics
- You will help the protection of the environment
SKILLS ADDRESSED (minimum 5/ max 10):
After completing the activity you will achieve the following skills:
- Awareness about use of old objects
- Recycling and eco-friendliness.
- Knowledge about house budget management
COMPETENCES (minimum 5/ max 10):
After completing the activity, the learners will achieve the following skills:
- Capacity of re-use of old objects wisely
- Improvement of awareness about house budget management
- Effective time management
- recycling and ecologic mentality
- Organizing, planning and developing an entire project
4 wheeled stool
Old stool in the house is painted with spray paint. After drying, the wheels are screwed to the seat with the help of a drill. Ribbed cloth bags are sewn from drapes and fastened to the feet of the table. After all the feet of the table are tied with the bags, they are decorated with ribbons and beads.
Long cartons, paper rolls, and umbrellas can be placed inside the table. Objects such as scissors, rope, and pencil in the smaller size can be placed in the bag. The bags can be white or colorful.