DESCRIPTION: If you have vegetarian guests or if you are a vegetarian, these buns are really cut out for you. Cheese grilled buns are easy to prepare. It is healthy and delicious. You can cook it any time of the day. Here is an easy cheese grilled buns recipe with an appetizing image and flavour!
- Prepare the vegetables
- Prepare the other ingredients
- Mix the ingredients well
- Preheat the oven at 170 degree
- Cook the buns in preheated oven
- Enjoy your meal
- You will learn how to make a cheese grilled buns
- You will learn how to follow a procedural recipe
- You will practise measures
- You will practise your cooking
After completing the activity you will achieve the following skills:
- Improve your fine-motor-skills
- Following a recipe
- Improving your cooking
- More Expertise in Cooking
- Improve your knowledge about house budget management
After completing the activity, the learners will achieve the following skills:
- Capacity of following a recipe
- Capacity to successfully prepare food
- Measuring portions correctly
- Improving healthy meals mentality
- Improvement of awareness about house budget management
- Effective use of time
- Organizing, planning and developing an entire project
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 water glass measure of oil
- 250 gr white cheese
- Half a bunch of dill
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 4-5 branch fresh onions
- Pulp pepper
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 2 cups of flour
- Chop finely dill, parsley and fresh onion.
- Take eggs, oil and yogurt and mix them.
- Add cheese, chili pepper, chopped green leaves and mix.
- Add flour and baking soda and mix well.
- Spread the mortar to the oven cabinet with oily paper.
- Spread a lot of sesame seeds and donut seeds on it.
- Cook in a 170 degree preheated oven until it is thoroughly browned.